Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 20, 2011
work2(i,k)= (exp(log(((1.496e-6*((t(i,k))*sqrt(t(i,k))) & /((t(i,k))+120.)/(den(i,k)))/(8.794e-5 & *exp(log(t(i,k))*(1.81))/p(i,k)))) & *((.3333333)))/sqrt((1.496e-6*((t(i,k)) & *sqrt(t(i,k)))/((t(i,k))+120.)/(den(i,k)))) & *sqrt(sqrt(den0/(den(i,k))))) coeres = rslope2(i,k,2)*sqrt(rslope(i,k,2)*rslopeb(i,k,2)) ! psmlt(i,k) = xka(t(i,k),den(i,k))/xlf*(t0c-t(i,k))*pi/2. & ! *n0sfac(i,k)*(precs1*rslope2(i,k,2)+precs2 & ! *work2(i,k)*coeres) psmlt(i,k) = (1.414e3*(1.496e-6*((t(i,k))*sqrt(t(i,k))) & /((t(i,k))+120.)/(den(i,k)) )*(den(i,k))) & /xlf*(t0c-t(i,k))*pi/2. & *n0sfac(i,k)*(precs1*rslope2(i,k,2)+precs2 & *work2(i,k)*coeres) psmlt(i,k) = min(max(psmlt(i,k)*dtcld/mstep(i), … Continue reading
Local Detroit communities scrambled to send out salt trucks while warning that carbon-spewing trucks are destroying the planet, and local schools prepared to scare the kiddies with the movie Carbon Nation — assuming schools didn’t have a snow day. http://www.nationalreview.com/
Another favorite alarmist trick is to transparently mix snow intensity and extent. They claim that they forecast heavier snowfalls due to “more moisture in the air.” This in itself is complete crap, but the real intellectual crime is that they … Continue reading
Climate scientists will nitpick endlessly about irrelevant details of skeptic arguments, while completely ignoring the 1-3 order of magnitude nonsensical claims of alarmists. Why is that?
Normal weather patterns prove it. In preparation for Earth Day 2011, Craig Scott Goldsmith, author of “Uninhabitable: A Case for Caution,” has sent an open letter to humanity and its leaders cautioning the detrimental effects of releasing Co2 into the … Continue reading
Snow is a thing of the past. http://climate.rutgers.edu/snowcover/table_area.php?ui_set=1&ui_sort=0
On the Atlantic Coast, the rising sea is claiming historical nesting grounds for shorebirds and sea turtles. One millimeter is wiping these sensitive birds out. Loss of snowpack and changing hydrology in the Pacific Northwest is having a profound impact … Continue reading
One year after the 10,000 year BP environmental disaster, they can’t find the oil. One of the biggest questions that remains a year after the Deepwater Horizon accident in the Gulf of Mexico is about the oil. Unimaginable amounts poured … Continue reading