Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 21, 2011
Nothin’ from nothin’ leaves nothin’ ….. “Meeting the challenges of a green energy future requires that we all learn from each other – US from Brazil and Brazil from examples like California. Arnold Schwarzenegger spoke here about how breaking a … Continue reading
“During this prehistoric event billions of tons of carbon was released into the ocean, atmosphere and biosphere, causing warming of about 5 degrees Celsius,” Bowen said. “This is a good analog for the carbon being released from fossil fuels today.” … Continue reading
The Dust Bowl — the seven-year drought that devastated large swathes of US prairie land in the 1930s — was the worst prolonged environmental disaster recorded for the country. But a study of the American Southwest’s more distant climatic past … Continue reading
GISS is the red plot with the green trend. HadCRUT is the blue plot with the red trend. Temperatures are at the same scale and normalized to 1998. GISS has gone up 0.15C while HadCRUT has gone down slightly. Nice … Continue reading
Can there be any doubt that we are headed for an ice free Arctic by 2013? http://arctic-roos.org/
The planet hasn’t actually warmed over the last decade or so, but we have to keep the numbers going up. This requires new and creative ways to measure temperatures in the absence of thermometers. At the same time, we can … Continue reading
People who claim that the climate was “better” in the past are either deluded, misled or simply dishonest. There is abundant evidence that nature has always been harsh. After the MWP, every single person in Greenland died. The Anasazi and … Continue reading
Hamilton: Denying the coming climate holocaust by Clive Hamilton Climate sceptics resent being called deniers because of the odium associated with Holocaust revisionism. Even critics of the sceptics are careful to distance themselves from the implication that they are comparing climate … Continue reading
There’s really no question at all that CO2 molecules emit heat. It seems like the onus is on them to explain how you can add heat to the surface without warming it up. – Colorado State University climatologist Scott Denning … Continue reading
http://www.tornadoproject.com/toptens/8.htm#top This tornado originated as a rather spectacular waterspout on Lake St. Croix, about 5 miles south of Hudson, Wisconsin. The funnel moved to the northeast, east of Hudson, in the direction of New Richmond. Three people were killed at … Continue reading