Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 21, 2011
http://byers.typepad.com/ Arctic melt is accelerating out of control. If this pattern keeps up, there will be less Arctic ice in September than there was in March. http://ocean.dmi.dk/arctic/icecover.uk.php
Extreme weather is caused by differences in temperature, pressure, humidity, etc. Extreme weather like tornadoes typically occur at frontal boundaries where cold and warm air meet. If there was less cold air at the poles, there should be less extreme … Continue reading
“There are climate change deniers in Congress and when the economy gets tough, sometimes environmental issues drop from people’s radar screens,” Obama told about 200 guests at the Pacific Heights residence of internet billionaire Marc Benioff http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/
Politics and self-confidence trump education on climate change http://arstechnica.com/ A proper university indoctrination education is important.
A 60-year drought that scorched the Southwest during the 12th century may be a harbinger of things to come as greenhouse gases warm the Earth, according to research published December 13 in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. … Continue reading
The head of Australia’s Climate Commission, scientist and author Tim Flannery, says he doesn’t want to be seen to be criticizing Canada too much. But in a phone interview from Toronto on a recent visit, he had trouble containing himself … Continue reading
http://www.commonwealthclub.org http://www.drought.gov March was the eighth wettest on record. http://www.wrcc.dri.edu/ —————————————————————————– STATE PERCENT OF AVERAGE RIVER BASIN Number Snow Water Accum of Sites Equivalent Precip —————————————————————————– CALIFORNIA NORTHERN GREAT BASIN ……………………. 4 of 4 145 141 TRUCKEE RIVER ………………………….. 8 … Continue reading
http://graphs.water-data.com/ucsnowpack/ Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Idaho and Montana are still getting lots of snow.