Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: April 22, 2011
T.J. HOLMES, CNN anchor: Well, in today’s “XYZ,” I’d like confess my sins. I drive a Chevy Tahoe. It gets 15 miles to the gallon in the city. While some people have SUVs to haul their large families around, it’s … Continue reading
http://www.guardian.co.uk/ They hate oil and never, ever use it themselves. The fight to stop the global oil industry exploring the pristine deep waters of the Arctic has been dubbed the new cold war, and early on Friday it escalated as … Continue reading
Hey, I live In Colorado. What do you expect?
Happy birthday Vlad! Your revolution has just begun.
McKibben – “Human actions have caused temperature to rise a collective two degrees Celcius across the globe”
McKibben, who has been called the “world’s best green journalist” by Time Magazine, discussed 350.org, his worldwide campaign against climate change, and the dangers of global warming. “When you have heat like that, it manifests in many ways,” McKibben said. … Continue reading
To better visualize the absurdity of the runaway greenhouse idea, I did RRTM runs for the tropical atmosphere – with increasing amounts of CO2. That is represented by the blue line below. The red line shows the same experiment with … Continue reading
Gusting over 70MPH at NCAR today. Most days this month have had wind gusts over 40 MPH. A huge branch just broke off on to the roof of my house. http://www.eol.ucar.edu/
[UPDATE : Correction below. It doesn’t change the conclusion.] I tried an experiment on RRTM – the radiative transfer model used by NCAR’s climate and weather models – which shows how ridiculous the Hansen/Sagan runaway greenhouse effect is. The control … Continue reading