Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: April 22, 2011
Manhattan doomed! That 10,000% speedup in sea level rise rates will hit any day now. I find it almost inconceivable that “business as usual” climate change will not result in a rise in sea level measured in metres within a … Continue reading
If we are to retain any hope of keeping sea levels relatively steady, he argues, those power plants will need to be bulldozed over the next few decades. http://www.climatechangecorp.com
Climate change: On the edge Greenland ice cap breaking up at twice the rate it was five years ago, says scientist Bush tried to gag Sounds like what Clinton did to Lewinsky. By Jim Hansen Friday, 17 February 2006 A … Continue reading
James Hansen urges scientists to speak out on sea-level rise In an article published in Environmental Research Letters on May 24, 2007, James Hansen, NASA scientist, discusses the non-linearity of shelf ice melting and the reticence of scientists to announce … Continue reading
Archive for Tuesday, April 19, 2011 Scientists predict water shortage here Projected rise in temperatures could reduce flow of Colorado River by 20 percent, straining water supply for 38 million people http://www.paysonroundup.com/ It is going to dry up right after it floods. … Continue reading