Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: April 23, 2011
Another group of researchers studying Milwaukee’s sewers recently concluded that heavy rains caused by climate change could lead to a 20 percent increase in the number of sewage overflows, a troubling sign for Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit and other industrial cities … Continue reading
We have to fight, finally, without any guarantee that we are going to win. We have waited late to get started and our adversaries are strong and we do not know how this is going to come out. If you … Continue reading
The St. Louis Airport was damaged by a tornado yesterday. I did some research on Google news archives and can’t find a single incident from the 19th century of an airport being damaged. How do you deniers account for that?
“civilization will end within 15 or 30 years unless immediate action is taken against problems facing mankind. -Harvard biologist George Wald http://reason.com/
PROCEDURE Insert(VAR list: T; value:INTEGER) = (* inserts new element in list and maintains order *) VAR current, previous: T; new: T := NEW(T, key:= value); (*create new element*) BEGIN IF list = NIL THEN list:= new (*first element*) ELSIF … Continue reading
Another RRTM experiment. If we reduced CO2 back to the good old days of 350 ppm (1988) that would reduce downwelling longwave radiation in the tropics by a massive 0.03%. By contrast, a 1% change in humidity (which happens every … Continue reading
The loss of sea ice may also be driving Arctic air into the middle latitudes. Winter weather patterns are notoriously chaotic, and the GISS analysis finds seven of the last 10 European winters warmer than the average from 1951 to … Continue reading
-20C and rotten ice now five feet thick. http://seaice.alaska.edu/gi/observatories/barrow_webcam