Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 23, 2011
We have had an amazing week of cold, hurricane force winds, heavy rain, branches breaking on the roof, thunderstorms and blizzards. I blame your SUV!
Looks like our morning match is going to get snowed out in Fort Collins.
http://arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/IMAGES/recent365.anom.region.13.html Ice extent will be above normal in a few days. http://wxmaps.org/pix/temp2.html
http://www.columbia.edu/~mhs119/Temperature/T_moreFigs/ Dr. Jim’s 1988 projections weren’t looking so good, so he dropped an apple in the middle of his oranges. The red line is land only temperatures, but his projections were for global temperatures. Let’s remove the inappropriate data and … Continue reading
As we approach the tenth anniversary of 9/11/2001, the usual whack jobs are out spouting the demolition theory. Demolitions occur from the bottom up. First floor destroyed first, then the second floor, then the third floor ….. The top floor … Continue reading
Hansen’s 1988 projections At Jim Hansen’s now famous congressional testimony given in the hot summer of 1988, he showed GISS model projections of continued global warming assuming further increases in human produced greenhouse gases. This was one of the earliest … Continue reading
Scientists say that we can trace an estimated one-third of global greenhouse gases to our food system. Livestock, including meat and dairy production, is thought to account for 18 percent of the world’s total emissions. The United States has one … Continue reading
The only reason the government has failed to act against climate change — which will spur disease, cost millions in emergency funds to address natural disasters, at times grind the economy to a halt with extreme weather events, and eradicate … Continue reading
“The world has been chilling sharply for about twenty years. If present trends continue, the world will be about four degrees colder for the global mean temperature in 1990, but eleven degrees colder in the year 2000. This is about … Continue reading