Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 24, 2011
“The last 15 months have been the driest on record.” http://news.google.com/newspapers
HadCRUT 57.5S, 62.5W (Tip of the Antarctic Peninsula)
HadCRUT 72.5N, 157.5W
HadCRUT 62.5N, 7.5W
Rush hour in Pyongyang. No cars. No CO2. No global warming. The perfect place to live.
Had Crut 42.5N, 72.5 W
The press is 95% Democrats. Democrats only listen to people who make them feel guilty. While public opinion on climate change might be polarized, it’s a stark contrast to the scientific community’s unified stance regarding the warming of our planet. … Continue reading
Temperatures in Canada and Alaska were 6C above normal.
HadCRUT in Mississippi since 1860
January, 1983 Compare that to last summer’s anomalies. The warmth and extent was much larger in 1983. August, 2011