Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 24, 2011
North America Europe/Asia Southern Hemisphere
T.Boone Pickens: “I am a geologist but I do believe global warming is a problem. Those glaciers are melting too fast for me.” Both responses were followed by applause from the audience. http://www.theadvertiser.com/ Translation : He has a lot of … Continue reading
He actually scored last week too, but was robbed by a clueless linesman.
“American politics can turn on a dime,” he says. “If our economy woes become smaller and we then face an extreme climatic event like a national draught, things might change.” http://www.spiegel.de/ h/t to Marc Morano
10C above normal in Alaska Here is a Q&A I had with Walt Meier a couple of years ago.
These NASA heretics blame Arctic warming on something other than CO2. The GISS warming trend falls apart without their Arctic pink. Dorothy Koch of Columbia University, N.Y. and NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS), New York, and James Hansen … Continue reading
The image on the left shows HadCRUT coverage in 1850. The image on the right shows HadCRUT coverage in March, 2011. In 1850, they covered less than 1/3 of the planet – yet report temperatures within 0.01 degrees. Also interesting … Continue reading
HadCRUT anomaly August, 2010 Last summer we were told that the heat wave in Moscow was evidence of global warming. This claim is ridiculous, as we can see in HadCRUT data. The center of the heat wave was located in … Continue reading
[Update from Tony Duncan : “Just got this from John Roden. “The reporter did not quote me correctly. That happens. There were other errors in the article. I seem to get reporters that are not familiar with the nuances of … Continue reading
Schmidt’s study found that water vapor is indeed the largest single contributor to natural global warming, responsible for about 50 percent of the greenhouse effect. Following water vapor are clouds, contributing about 25 percent, and next comes carbon dioxide with … Continue reading