Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,971 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 25, 2011
It was hot last summer. It was cold last winter. There were floods. There were earthquakes. It snowed. Additionally, my survey of two people tells me that more than 97% of them prefer to keep their paychecks coming.
CO2 was well below Hansen’s safe 350 ppm. http://news.google.com/newspapers
Multnomah County’s Sustainability department and the Oregon Environmental Council are sponsoring a short film contest on the subject of how climate change will affect Oregon, and what can be done about it. http://portlandtribune.com/
Right after it gets done flooding. Report: Climate change worsens Western water woes (AP) – 3 hours ago WASHINGTON (AP) — Climate change is likely to diminish already scarce water supplies in the Western United States, exacerbating problems for millions … Continue reading
As you can see, all the snow and ice has melted and all the trees have been killed by beetles. http://www.nps.gov/glac/photosmultimedia/webcams.htm
http://www.google.com/ This image is from a Google cache of the University Of Colorado Sea Level website. Access is currently forbidden. I wonder why? h/t to Lonnie E. Schubert on WUWT and Latitude