Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Time Magazine’s Two Favorite Scientists
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
ok, i give, the one on the left is a writer-gone-looney, the one on the right is another wild-eyed crazed fanatic?
I realize these aren’t glamour shots….
….but Jeez they’re spooky!
Which tells people something about Time.
McKibben’s “350 org.” The magic number…the one that we are about 40ppm over, so if humans contribute about 4%, that would mean 16ppm and over the next several decades we cut that 50% tops….that would mean a whole 8ppm, assuming the natural out-gassing doesn’t destroy the efforts. After trillions spent, we still remain at 382!
Insanity at it’s finest.
Jay-sus! They look like effin’ Ferengis.
Skelator and Pee Wee Herman?