Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,968 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 26, 2011
The image above shows the humidity forecast for Wednesday night in the SE US. It was generated on NCAR’s WRF weather model, using GFS forecast boundary conditions. Note that southeast of the frontal boundary, H2O concentration in the atmosphere is … Continue reading
I have discussed numerous times that severe weather is caused by differences in energy, normally across frontal boundaries. April has been characterized by very cold temperatures in half the US, and very warm temperatures in the other half. As cold … Continue reading
The classic symptoms of the witch-burning mentality. Blame every natural event (La Nina in this case) on the evil works of humans. Texas Governor Prays for Rain While Denying Climate Change As climate change denial has reached a fevered pitch … Continue reading
That would be living hell.
The Colorado River is headed for a major flood this summer, and a Denver newspaper is worried about reduced stream flows. Talk about old news. The Interior Department this week determined that global warming will reduce stream flows in wester … Continue reading
(Russian) Analysts say Russian meteorological stations cover most of the country’s territory, and that the Hadley Center had used data submitted by only 25% of such stations in its reports. Over 40% of Russian territory was not included in global-temperature … Continue reading
Strong La Nina periods average about 15% less rain than strong El Nino periods. All eight periods which averaged less than 25 inches of rain were also ENSO negative.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/ Sea level is falling around Nauru – red circle below near the center of the map. Google Earth shows that the beaches are fine, and that the inhabited part of the Island ranges from seven feet above sea level … Continue reading