Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Daily Archives: April 27, 2011
The Most Water Vapor In 650,000 Years!
Glaciers are melting, sea levels are rising, cloud forests are drying, and wildlife is scrambling to keep pace. It’s becoming clear that humans have caused most of the past century’s warming by releasing heat-trapping gases as we power our modern … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
Temperatures may be going down this century, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t skyrocketing. http://www.woodfortrees.org/plot/hadcrut3vgl/from:2001
Posted in Uncategorized 17 Comments
New Global Warming Concept – UpDown
Global warming alarmists and their allies in the media were ringing the alarm bells last summer after a study in the journal Nature claimed the global phytoplankton population had declined by 40% since 1950. The alarmists and their media allies … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 7 Comments
Skyrocketing vs. Soaring
Obama is against soaring energy prices, but he is for skyrocketing energy prices. Citing serious issues facing the country, including high unemployment, soaring gas prices and the challenge of reducing the deficit, he said Americans and their political leaders need … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
Them People Is So Much Smarter Than We Is
(CBS) Obama doesn’t have an American birth certificate, climate change isn’t real and evolution is a scientific fantasy. If a recent survey is any indication, you can add the widely disproved autism vaccine link to the pile of ideas Americans … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 15 Comments
No Aliens Found – SETI Goes Off Line
The hunt for extraterrestrial life just lost one of its best tools. The Allen Telescope Array (ATA), a field of radio dishes in rural northern California built to seek out transmissions from distant alien civilizations, has been shuttered, at least … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
My Flood Forecast
The Colorado River will flood this summer, Lake Powell water levels will go way up – and then the same people who are currently warning of drought will claim that they predicted the floods all along.
Posted in Uncategorized 8 Comments
Three Minutes Or Less
It took less than three minutes for me to produce this fake. It looks better than the original.
Posted in Uncategorized 43 Comments
CO2 Is Responsible For Less Than 5% Of The Greenhouse Effect In The Mid-Latitudes
I did RRTM runs for 10,000 ppm H2O/330 ppm CO2, and then again with no CO2. Downwelling LW radiation dropped by less than 5% from 353 to 336 w/m^2. Increasing CO2 to 560 ppm increased the greenhouse effect by about … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 8 Comments
“there is no scientific debate about global climate change. It’s happening”
Global warming demands action Politics aside, there is no scientific debate about global climate change. It’s happening, and coastal regions face the greatest danger in years to come. http://www.ctpost.com/
Posted in Uncategorized 5 Comments