Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 27, 2011
http://maps.google.com/maps Why did this take three years? Obama released a legally binding “certificate of live birth” in 2008, but many opponents of the president continue to assert he was born overseas. http://www.cnn.com Three months ago the governor couldn’t find this … Continue reading
Hendriks webcam i Tasiilaq Picture is updated every 30 minutes / Billedet bliver opdateret hver halve time døgnet rundt http://www.andreassen.gl/andreassen/webcam.htm
MONDAY, MARCH 17, 2008 Polar ice cap melting away in 2008 ? The latest salvo comes courtesy of Xinhua, which reports that Olav Orheim, the head of the Norwegian International Polar Year Secretariat, is placing his money on this summer. … Continue reading
Over the next three days, strong contrasts across the frontal boundary are going to lead to lots of severe weather. This animation shows humidity.
Barring a freak storm, on June 10 it will have been 1,000 days since any hurricane struck the US. The longest period since before the Civil War.
Friday, April 22, 2011 Snow was 15 feet deep Friday at the summit of Buffalo Pass STEAMBOAT SPRINGS — The snow at the summit of Buffalo Pass never has been deeper than it was Friday morning. Mike Gillespie, Colorado Snow Survey … Continue reading
2007 : SYDNEY, Australia — Average temperatures in Sydney will rise by about 9 degrees during the next 65 years, with devastating consequences including 1,300 more heat-related deaths per year, according to a government study released Wednesday. With Australia gripped by … Continue reading
December 15, 2009 There are many kinds of truth. Al Gore was poleaxed by an inconvenient one yesterday. The former US Vice-President, who became an unlikely figurehead for the green movement after narrating the Oscar-winning documentary An Inconvenient Truth, became … Continue reading