Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 28, 2011
Study demonstrates clear connection between warming and rising extinction rates of the American pika for the first time, with implications for many species By Katherine Bagley, SolveClimate News Scientists have long understood that climate change has an effect on the … Continue reading
Four day snow forecast for the Colorado River watershed.
The effect of additional CO2 decreases logarithmically, so we can expect an exponential increase in temperature after 2050. You may be yearning for warmer days after what is shaping up to be one of the coldest Aprils in Western Washington’s … Continue reading
It seemed like it would never happen, but we are actually having a nice day in Colorado today. Long’s Peak in the background. The sun was too bright and I couldn’t see the viewfinder, so I was just guessing what … Continue reading
2011 has brought the worst US tornadoes and the worst Queensland floods since 1974. In 1974, CO2 was well below Hansen’s safe 350 ppm – so we can rule out CO2 as a cause. So what do 2011, 1974 (and … Continue reading
The layers of the pdf file are consistent with scan software that goes through several steps of image processing. It is just a distraction. The real issues (as I see it) are the validity of the original paper document, why … Continue reading
Tue Apr 26, 2011 The US Department of the Interior says climate change will cut water flow in the west of the country causing water shortage for millions in the region. According to a report released by the department on … Continue reading
April 10, 2011 It’s rare to see millions of gallons of water spilling out of a reservoir, especially in the West, where water is more precious than gold. But the water was spilling from Pathfinder Reservoir, 45 miles southwest of Casper, Wyo., … Continue reading
As you enter Glacier Bay in Southeast Alaska you will cruise along shorelines completely covered by ice just 200 years ago. Explorer Captain George Vancouver found Icy Strait choked with ice in 1794, and Glacier Bay was barely an indented … Continue reading