Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: April 29, 2011
Hansen says that 2010 was the hottest year ever. The tornado count was just below the mean. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2010_United_States_tornado_count_graph.png Temperatures have plummeted since last spring, and we are having a very active tornado season. Romm adds 2+2 and comes up with … Continue reading
Higher temperatures in the mid-troposphere would make make the atmosphere more stable and produce fewer severe storms. Similarly, polar amplification would reduce temperature differences between the equator and the poles, once again reducing the numbers of severe storms. The reason … Continue reading
Can there be any doubt that the biggest tornado outbreak since CO2 was 335 ppm – was caused by increasing CO2? http://thinkprogress.org/2011/04/28/tornado-global-warming/
“Our leaders are stupid, they are stupid people,” Trump says there’s no benefit trying to be a good neighbor environmentally if halfway around the world the most-favored nation is mucking up the air. “In China and other countries, they just … Continue reading
Q : What would it take for the man-made climate change skeptics to agree that we are impacting our climate? I always see you folks write that the data is not there yet to support the contention that we are … Continue reading
DISAPPOINTMENT LAKE Drainage: Lower Fraser Owner: Greater Vancouver Water District Latitude: 49° 33′ Year Established: 1995 Longitude: 122° 45′ Sensors: Air temperature, precipitation and Elevation: 932 m snow water http://bcrfc.env.gov.bc.ca/data/asp/realtime/asp_pages/asp_1d18p.html
April 29, 2011 9:48 AM Press release Gordon Hamilton of the Climate Change Institute at the University of Maine will speak at 7 p.m., Thursday, May 5, at the Kennebunk Town Hall on Main Street, Kennebunk. “On Thin Ice and … Continue reading
Schneider says the evidence is not there to “draw a distinct link between climate change and tornadoes.” Karins agrees. “As a rule no single weather event can be linked to or apart from climate change,” he notes. “With that said … Continue reading