Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: April 30, 2011
This guy is trying to blame a volcano in Antarctica on the melting ice above it …. sort of like blaming the heat in the barbecue on the steak being cooked. Accelerated melting of glacial ice decreases the load on … Continue reading
I’ve been coaching soccer nearly every Saturday in the Spring and Fall for the last 15 years. Ten years ago, the weather was almost always warm and pleasant. But for the last five years, the weather has been almost invariably … Continue reading
Other than Thursday and a couple of hours yesterday morning, it has been so cold in Colorado this week that I have had to go back to wearing my winter jacket. UCS would describe this as the “early spring.”
Trying to rewrite history since Al Gore invented the Internet is tough …. Scientists Say Earth’s Warming Could Set Off Wide Disruptions Published: September 18, 1995* A “striking” retreat of mountain glaciers around the world, accompanied in the Northern Hemisphere … Continue reading
Global Warming Blamed for Heavy Snowstorms, Record Floods WASHINGTON, DC, March 2, 2011 (ENS) – Global warming is “loading the dice” to increase the frequency of record-setting snowstorms like those that have pounded the United States and Europe the past … Continue reading
Study: Global warming will challenge ski industry Colorado’s ski areas will have to carve runs higher up the mountains and triple their snowmaking if they are to co-exist with global warming over the coming decades, a new study says. That … Continue reading