Other than Thursday and a couple of hours yesterday morning, it has been so cold in Colorado this week that I have had to go back to wearing my winter jacket. UCS would describe this as the “early spring.”
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Texas doing something about the TSA
Texas Bill Would Make Invasive Pat-Downs a Felony
They will just shut down the Airports in Texas!
That would be an unbelievably terrible thing for Obama to do. I am not impressed at all by his intelligence. But he wouldn’t be that stupid. He will just come out with that usual angry, condescending tone and say something silly about Texas like he did about Arizona.
While we are a bit better off here it is still cold in the AM!
Snowed on my family on our bike ride this morning. Just flurries, but it’s 1 day from May!
It’s cold in Northern California too. There has been Spring like weather for only 2 days so far this year. And those 2 days were just beautiful!