Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Global Warming Will Bring Violent Storms And Tornadoes, NASA Predicts ScienceDaily (Aug. 31, 2007) — NASA scientists have developed a new climate model that indicates that the most violent severe storms and tornadoes may become more common as Earth’s climate … Continue reading
Obama : “Vancouver which supposed to be getting snow during the Olympics, suddenly is at 55 degrees and Dallas suddenly is getting seven inches of snow.” http://mediamattersaction.org/blog/201002190005 This year it is hot in Texas and cold in Vancouver, and they … Continue reading
Shock News : Four Years Later, The Left Wing Press Is Starting To Understand Obama’s (lack of) Character
Update: In a pants-on-fire moment, the White House press office today denied anyone there had issued threats to remove Carla Marinucci and possibly other Hearst reporters from the press pool covering the President in the Bay Area. Chronicle editor Ward … Continue reading
It’s unknown how long the underweight cub was by herself without food, or what actually happened to her mother and sibling. One thing that’s unlikely is that a subsistence hunter from the nearest community — the Inupiat Eskimo village of … Continue reading
The poster child for active tornado seasons was the Superoutbreak of 1974, which was during globally cool conditions. This year, we are seeing much cooler than normal conditions through the corn belt, even delaying the planting schedule. Cool La Nina … Continue reading
Hansen says that 2010 was the hottest year ever. The tornado count was just below the mean. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:2010_United_States_tornado_count_graph.png Temperatures have plummeted since last spring, and we are having a very active tornado season. Romm adds 2+2 and comes up with … Continue reading
Higher temperatures in the mid-troposphere would make make the atmosphere more stable and produce fewer severe storms. Similarly, polar amplification would reduce temperature differences between the equator and the poles, once again reducing the numbers of severe storms. The reason … Continue reading
Can there be any doubt that the biggest tornado outbreak since CO2 was 335 ppm – was caused by increasing CO2? http://thinkprogress.org/2011/04/28/tornado-global-warming/
“Our leaders are stupid, they are stupid people,” Trump says there’s no benefit trying to be a good neighbor environmentally if halfway around the world the most-favored nation is mucking up the air. “In China and other countries, they just … Continue reading