Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Monthly Archives: May 2011
This guys were just trying to do their jobs, but were being hounded by investigators. How were they supposed to get their work done while being harassed? Nixon couldn’t help it if his clumsy secretary accidentally erased 5 minutes of … Continue reading
Not all women are created equal.
http://data.giss.nasa.gov/ No wonder Julia is hysterical.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ Biff of Wyndham of Werribee Posted at 12:10 AM May 30, 2011 What a pillock !!! Comment 1 of 14 Get rid of Gillard Posted at 12:29 AM May 30, 2011 The facts are clear, Australians must act to save Australia. … Continue reading
http://weather.unisys.com/surface/sst_anom.gif Gavin has been telling us for years that the reason the northern oceans are warmer than the southern oceans is because there is more land in the Northern Hemisphere – which is causing global warming to happen faster there. … Continue reading
Sea surface temperatures are the most important factor when making seasonal forecasts. Temperatures off southern Greenland are now 3C below normal, which means that NASA will most certainly exclude 2011 from their Greenland melt literature. http://weather.unisys.com/surface/sst_anom.gif