Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: May 1, 2011
Jeff Masters named his site after a 1960s terrorist movement. Nothing has changed. http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/weatherunderground/ h/t to Joe D’Aleo
Note that the gradient across the frontal boundary is smaller than last Wednesday (below) so there should be less violent weather tonight than there was Wednesday. The winds are well defined though (below.) You can see the dividing line across … Continue reading
Bill McKibben is at Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem on Tuesday. His 1989 book “End of Nature” is considered the first to describe global warming to the public. The Winston-Salem Journal reports that McKibben’s talk will focus on what he … Continue reading
They claim that SSTs in January were “2nd warmest on record” – when globally they were among the coldest in the last 30 years. http://www.drroyspencer.com January was near the peak of the second coldest La Nina on record. http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/people/klaus.wolter/MEI/