Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: May 2, 2011
The weather was perfect for the Chelsea/Spurs match. Global warming is unequivocal, so we can thank CO2 for the lovely weather and the outcome of the match. CO2 made Gomes drop the ball, and made Ancelloti smile. It also made … Continue reading
ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/ushcn/v2/monthly/ Pecos, Tx. precipitation more than doubled from 1950-1990, and then dropped during the 1990s. It has been rising this decade and is about the same as it was ninety years ago. It appears to be on a fifty year … Continue reading
With the favorite excuse dead, maybe it is time to restore sanity at home?
Barcelona-RM MU-Schalke MU-Chelsea
The International Energy Agency has warned that global warming targets could be missed three times over if countries fail to promote the implementation of clean energy, following rumours of a possible slowdown in atomic power growth, AFP has reported. With … Continue reading
Tough call ….. http://www.hprcc.unl.edu/products/maps/acis/MonthTDeptUS.png
Last night he recited part of the pledge of allegiance. Maybe he is thinking about becoming a naturalized citizen?
Wed May 2, 2011, 12:43 “Sea level is rising more and faster” COPENHAGEN – Sea levels are rising more and faster than previously thought. According to a report by the Arctic Council is expected Tuesday, but where a newspaper in Copenhagen … Continue reading
What I don’t like is that the lighting on the tree in the lower left seems to be coming from the wrong side of the tree.
http://www.nasa.gov/vision/earth/everydaylife/climate_class.html NASA filling school children’s heads with crap. According to satellite data, Antarctica has cooled over the last 30 years – yet NASA is claiming up to 10C warming before 2060. That is implausible and would lead serious scientists to … Continue reading