Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 3, 2011
2011 : With Temperatures Below Normal And Plummeting, Romm Blames Tornadoes/Floods On Global Warming
http://www.woodfortrees.org/plot/rss/from:1998/plot/rss/from:1998/trend By contrast, 2010 was a warm spring and had below normal tornadoes.
Another Ice Age? Monday, Jun. 24, 1974 In Africa, drought continues for the sixth consecutive year, adding terribly to the toll of famine victims. During 1972 record rains in parts of the U.S., Pakistan and Japan caused some of the … Continue reading
So relax. A bit. But my guess is you’ll feel better in the future if you turn out the lights and turn off the furnace. Here is a side splitter. The battle for GW belief is mostly over, and denying … Continue reading
Temperatures declining since 2001. Sea level no higher than five years ago. Arctic ice growing since 2007. Record winter and spring snow. No hurricanes in almost three years in the US. Warming forecasters got everything wrong so far this century, … Continue reading
Osama bin Laden dead: Yes, SEALs were in on the raid, but aides hail Obama’s office bravery. According to another one of those White House briefings of reporters designed to suck up all available credit for good news, President Obama’s … Continue reading
For now, there simply isn’t enough data to say whether climate change makes severe thunderstorms and tornadoes more or less likely. But 2011 could prove to be the beginning of a trend. “We can’t say much about one particular outbreak, … Continue reading
VARIABILITY AND TRENDS IN MOUNTAIN SNOWPACK IN WESTERN NORTH AMERICA Philip W. Mote 1, Martyn Clark, and Alan F. Hamlet 5. CONCLUSIONS We have demonstrated that the widespread decline in springtime SWE noted by Mote (2003) in the Northwest is … Continue reading