Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: May 4, 2011
It has been the snowiest year since 1985, when CO2 was below 350 ppm. In 1985, snow was caused by cold, but modern snow is caused by heat. http://climate.rutgers.edu/snowcover/table_area.php?ui_set=1&ui_sort=1 You can see how dramatically snow cover has declined.
Osama resisted arrest while hiding behind his wife and firing an AK-47 which he didn’t have.
I had a college roommate from Casper, Wyoming who said that the suicide rate was very high there because the wind drove people insane. We are getting a taste of that this year in Colorado. http://www.eol.ucar.edu/ Last July 4 we … Continue reading
In the middle of the night, people swoop down into your house from helicopters, shoot your mother, capture your father and then shoot him in the head in front of you. Those 23 children are the spawn of Osama Bin … Continue reading
At a Pentagon briefing earlier in the day, a senior defense official said bin Laden used a woman as a human shield so he could fire shots. “He was firing behind her,” the official said. In another background briefing early … Continue reading
In an interview with Steve Kroft for this Sunday’s 60 Minutes, President Obama says he won’t release post-mortem images of Osama bin Laden taken to prove his death. Panetta told NBC News that “I don’t think there was any question … Continue reading
11:02AM BST 04 May 2011 Yet another backtrack and change of tune from the White House has emerged over the fact that Obama did NOT watch the raid live and did not see the moment Osama bin Laden was shot … Continue reading
The account Carney presented differed in key respects from one that White House counterterrorism adviser John O. Brennan provided the previous day. Brennan spoke mockingly of bin Laden’s behavior, saying the al-Qaeda leader had cowered behind his wife in the … Continue reading
Experts of the “Arctic Monitoring and Assessment Programme” say that the Arctic ice is melting faster than had been predicted and that the levels of the world oceans may increase by one and half meters in this century. http://english.ruvr.ru/2011/05/04/49834220.html The … Continue reading