Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much… transrp on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: May 5, 2011
New Legal Judgement From Holder : OK For The President To Tell Troops To Break Into The House Of An Accused Man And Shoot Him In The Head
(If it is politically expedient.) Clearly shooting someone in the head is more humane than depriving them of sleep in Guantanamo.
One of the reasons that the climate effects Dr Lobell and his colleagues have dug out of the data are not worse is that, although the planet as a whole has warmed up during the past 30 years, growing seasons … Continue reading
Five days after the WTC came down, Obama’s pastor and long time spiritual mentor gloated and preached that 9/11 was our fault. Obama continued to attend that church for seven more years until he realized that it was going to … Continue reading
Why did planetary energy imbalance decline during the past decade? The observed rate of ocean heat uptake since 2003 is less than in the preceding 10 years. Indeed, early reports suggested ocean cooling after 2003 (Lyman et al., 2006). That … Continue reading
October 09, 2009 The committee said it honored Obama for his “extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples.” Obama said he viewed the decision less as a recognition of his own accomplishments and more as “a call … Continue reading
Tens or hundreds of thousands of climate refugees go to the warm climate of Arizona every winter to escape the cold climate of the midwest. They normally drive their Winnebago with their SUV in tow at 2 MPG. The CO2 … Continue reading
Crop yields fall as temperatures rise “Yields went up, but they didn’t go up as much as they might have,” says Wolfram Schlenker of Columbia University in New York City. http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn20449-crop-yields-fall-as-temperatures-rise.html Right – and temperatures went down, but they didn’t … Continue reading