Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 5, 2011
Nenana, Alaska has been tracking the date every year when the ice on their river starts to break free. This year it happened on May 4. The graph above shows the dates since Tamino’s period of modern global warming began … Continue reading
In 1827, nearly half of the population of New South Wales were ex-convicts (called Maroons.) During an extreme drought when all the sheep were dying, they were not allowed to cross the river to seek better pastures. http://trove.nla.gov.au/
Temperatures are in Fahrenheit http://www.wunderground.com/wundermap/?lat=71.38749695&lon=-156.48110962&zoom=8&pin=Barrow%2c%20AK
According to a new report, 47 percent of Detroiters are ”functionally illiterate.” The alarming new statistics were released by the Detroit Regional Workforce Fund on Wednesday. http://detroit.cbslocal.com/
Patrick Vieira has said he is shocked at reports that the France coach Laurent Blanc and other officials discussed introducing quotas to limit the number of non-white players in the national team set-up. http://www.guardian.co.uk/
“So when does Seal Unit 6, or whatever it’s called, drop in on George Bush? Bush was responsible for a lot more death, innocent death, than bin Laden. Wasn’t he, or am I wrong here?,” liberal radio talk show host … Continue reading
“I can tell you that there was a time period of almost 20 or 25 minutes that we really didn’t know just exactly what was going on.” http://www.guardian.co.uk/
He had an AK-47 and a 9mm Makarov within reach, but couldn’t get to them during the White House’s claimed long gun battle to reach him. When Bin Laden was shot, in a room on the top floor of the … Continue reading
DNA sequencing is a very time consuming, compute intensive process. It requires taking millions of slices through a sample of molecules, and doing a large amount of image processing and other computation on electron microscope photographs of each slice. This … Continue reading
U.S. lifts photo ban on military coffins By Elisabeth Bumiller Published: Monday, December 7, 2009 WASHINGTON — In a reversal of an 18-year-old military policy that critics said was hiding the ultimate cost of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, … Continue reading