Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 6, 2011
The Met Office has teamed up with Rapanui, an eco-fashion company, to create a range of weather related T-shirts just in time for summer. The Met Office eco clothing collection is made from organic cotton in an ethical, wind powered … Continue reading
Tornadoes and Global Warming MAY 3 2011, 2:41 PM ET270 Were the tragic deaths in Alabama linked to climate change? CoyoteBlog makes a pretty convincing case that no, they aren’t–and that in fact, tornadoes, which are caused by masses of … Continue reading
In 1869, CO2 was 288 ppm. (Reuters) – Vermont Governor Peter Shumlin declared a state of emergency on Thursday, as Lake Champlain was forecast to crest at record levels by the weekend, officials said. The lake has been above record … Continue reading
http://lakepowell.water-data.com/LP_Rivers.php It has been too cold for the snow to melt. When it does start melting, the 150% of normal snowpack is going to cause some flooding.
The dumbing down of the American school system was probably intentional. Economy adds jobs for a third straight month Higher oil prices and fears about a slowdown in the recovery fail to deter employers, who add 244,000 new jobs to … Continue reading
by Chuck Larlham Member since: January 19, 2009 Global Warming 5-04: Climate Scientists Told: ‘Stop Speaking in Code!’ May 05, 2011 03:00 AM EDT Climate Scientists heard at the Copenhagen Arctic warming conference that it is their fault officials from … Continue reading
http://www.artnet.com/ Prior to the filling of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon was considered by some to be the most beautiful section of the Grand Canyon system. Photographer Eliot Porter published a nice photo essay of the canyon before it was flooded. … Continue reading
“I didn’t lose as much as I expected to, so that means I made money.” – anonymous global warming researcher