Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940… gator69 on Christmas Eve 1955 Was Much…
Daily Archives: May 6, 2011
The Met Office has teamed up with Rapanui, an eco-fashion company, to create a range of weather related T-shirts just in time for summer. The Met Office eco clothing collection is made from organic cotton in an ethical, wind powered … Continue reading
Tornadoes and Global Warming MAY 3 2011, 2:41 PM ET270 Were the tragic deaths in Alabama linked to climate change? CoyoteBlog makes a pretty convincing case that no, they aren’t–and that in fact, tornadoes, which are caused by masses of … Continue reading
In 1869, CO2 was 288 ppm. (Reuters) – Vermont Governor Peter Shumlin declared a state of emergency on Thursday, as Lake Champlain was forecast to crest at record levels by the weekend, officials said. The lake has been above record … Continue reading
http://lakepowell.water-data.com/LP_Rivers.php It has been too cold for the snow to melt. When it does start melting, the 150% of normal snowpack is going to cause some flooding.
The dumbing down of the American school system was probably intentional. Economy adds jobs for a third straight month Higher oil prices and fears about a slowdown in the recovery fail to deter employers, who add 244,000 new jobs to … Continue reading
by Chuck Larlham Member since: January 19, 2009 Global Warming 5-04: Climate Scientists Told: ‘Stop Speaking in Code!’ May 05, 2011 03:00 AM EDT Climate Scientists heard at the Copenhagen Arctic warming conference that it is their fault officials from … Continue reading
http://www.artnet.com/ Prior to the filling of Lake Powell, Glen Canyon was considered by some to be the most beautiful section of the Grand Canyon system. Photographer Eliot Porter published a nice photo essay of the canyon before it was flooded. … Continue reading
“I didn’t lose as much as I expected to, so that means I made money.” – anonymous global warming researcher