Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,968 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 7, 2011
Chris Huhne ‘asked others to take speeding points’: Ex-wife of Climate Change Secretary claims he ‘pressurised’ people Outspoken Cabinet Minister Chris Huhne was at the centre of an extraordinary controversy last night over alleged motoring offences. The Liberal Democrat vehemently … Continue reading
http://weather.unisys.com/archive/sst/sst_anom-100502.gif http://weather.unisys.com/surface/sst_anom.gif Over the last 12 months, temperatures in the North Atlantic have cooled dramatically.
One theory about ice ages is that they occur when Arctic winters are warmer and summers are cooler. More snow accumulates, and then does not melt completely in the summer. This is interesting, because our friends were hysterical about “exceptional … Continue reading
Lab scientists tinker with microbes to battle climate change By Suzanne Bohan Contra Costa Times Contra Costa Times Posted: 05/06/2011 04:51:11 PM PDT Updated: 05/06/2011 04:51:11 PM PDT Microbes will take center stage next week as the unusual protagonists in a free … Continue reading
Two years ago both White Houses said that getting Osama was no longer important. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/ Six months ago they started continuously watching Osama in his house, which he hasn’t left for five years. No doubt they had surveillance on his … Continue reading
http://news.google.com/newspapers This past winter was the coldest on record in Florida. Summers in Maine have not warmed for 120 years. The EPA speaks boldly and authoritatively about things they know nothing about. http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/research/cag3/me.html
A team of international scientists has unveiled a new report warning that rapidly increasing climate change could raise global sea levels up to five feet, three inches by 2100. The Arctic Monitoring and Assessment Programme says temperatures in the Arctic … Continue reading
Human generated CO2 has been demonstrated to be a very tricky and deceptive molecule. In some places it blocks outgoing longwave radiation, but for unexplained reasons the troublesome little buggers have chosen not to do that in North America. Climate … Continue reading
http://www.flickr.com/ The light at the end of the tunnel for the Arctic meltdown cult, is actually a train barreling towards them at 90 MPH. They have been fed continuous exaggerations about almost all aspects of the Arctic. Hottest year ever … Continue reading