Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 8, 2011
President Obama told CBS’ 60 Minutes he was no more than 55% certain that Osama bin Laden was even inside a Pakistan compound when he ordered the raid that led to the death of the al Qaeda terrorist leader a … Continue reading
http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/ So we can infer once again that the EPA has no idea what they are talking about. It’s endless winter at Mt. Bachelor with record snowfall into May Special to The Oregonian Posted: 05/08/2011 5:47 AM By this time … Continue reading
George Bush Jr. was the driving force behind the US taking out Saddam’s regime and the Taliban. He brought the reality that democracy is possible to much of the Muslim world. And he was responsible for the fact that Osama … Continue reading
35 seconds into the match with Torres on the bench. Really pathetic.
Here’s what the numbers say about Charlotte’s birds: They’re moving north as temperatures warm. Eighteen of the 20 most common backyard species spotted last Dec. 27 have shifted their winter ranges northward over the past 40 years, national data show. … Continue reading
There are other more unusual pieces of compelling evidence, such as the fact that the atmosphere above the troposphere — the part where our weather doesn’t really exist, which we call the stratosphere — is systematically cooling. It’s very difficult … Continue reading
http://books.google.com/ Phil Jones claims to be able to do accurate comparisons vs. temperatures from 1850. This claim is ridiculous, because in 1850 the coverage of Northern Hemisphere land masses was less than 20% – as seen in the picture below. … Continue reading
YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK, Calif. (AP) — Heavy winter snows will likely be delaying the opening of a major road into Yosemite National Park. Park officials say Highway 120 through the Tioga Pass, which connects the park to the east side … Continue reading