Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 9, 2011
Only racist deniers think otherwise. All of this is to suggest a kinship between, on one hand, the birthers’ desperate need to believe that our first black president could not possibly have legitimate origins and, on the other, global warming … Continue reading
Climate change ‘could disrupt wi-fi and hit power supply’ Climate change will disrupt wi-fi connections, cause regular power failures and lead railway lines to buckle unless Britain spends billions of pounds, Caroline Spelman, the Environment Secretary has warned. She warned … Continue reading
Tainting a reasonably good study with the mandatory gratuitous global warming comment line. Studying treering records from the southwestern United States, University of Hawaii scientists have helped assemble a 1,100-year historical picture of the climate phenomenon known as El Niño, … Continue reading
“We recovered three AK-47s and two pistols from the compound.” This may put the number of firearms held by the world’s most wanted man below the Texas average homeowner. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2715459/posts
Loves Chomsky, Jimmy Carter and the BBC. Hates corporations and blames global warming on humans.
I posted a WSJ article a few weeks ago discussing Carol Browner’s plans to work with Joe Romm, and got this angry post. Pat Perkins says: May 9, 2011 at 1:39 pm just goes to show that nothing this president … Continue reading
RAMANATHAPURAM/CHENNAI: Two islands in the Gulf of Mannar have submerged within the last few months arguably due to global warming. According to Sundara Kumar, GOMMNP warden, the two islands went underwater as the water level increased due to global warming. … Continue reading
http://www.woodfortrees.org/ The science is clear. The next 5-10 years have been identified as a critical period for action and, without significant reductions in global emissions in the very near future, we will be facing a world that it is (on … Continue reading
Warning – this person is highly annoying