Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,968 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 11, 2011
Analysts have been poring over the documents in the nine days since bin Laden was killed and still no imminent plots have been discovered, though officials said there is still much work to do. Previously, officials said the evidence recovered … Continue reading
In an April 11 Las Vegas Sun article, “Winter Arctic ice coverage hits record low,” it was reported from Anchorage, Alaska that the surface area of ice in the Arctic Ocean reached its second lowest level during a winter period … Continue reading
Two Canal Winchester Middle School students were booted off the school bus last week for, well, passing gas. James Nichols and Kristine Kuzora are upset that their son’s flatulence was designated as an obscene gesture by school officials. Their 13-year-old … Continue reading
http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/research/cag3/al.html We must find a way to warm Alabama up. Maybe spread soot on the polar ice caps?
Important legal notices : * Owner in trouble. Needs to get out quickly. Will consider any offer. * Original valuation was too high * Ideal as an indoor shooting range. Bullets don’t leave any holes in the walls or cabinets.
It is almost as beautiful as his wig. http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/research/cag3/ga.html
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/ Alex Hill, chief government advisor with the Met Office, said the amount of snow in the Scottish mountains had been decreasing for the last 40 years and there was no reason for the decline to stop. He added: “Put … Continue reading
Differential cooling in the upper layers of the atmosphere is making it increasingly unstable, and forming convective storms. A look at mid tropospheric temps vs the lower level temps reveals that globally, the atmosphere is more unstable because of the … Continue reading