Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 14, 2011
By Andrew Freedman May 11, 2011 What Does Climate Change Have to Do With the Flooding? Climate change cannot be blamed for causing the flooding, but scientists have detected large-scale trends indicating that extreme precipitation events are becoming more likely … Continue reading
Boulder Youths Sue Colorado For Global Warming 10-year-old Xiuhtezcatl Martinez, 11-year-old Haiden Inskeep and 18-year-old Cecelia Kluding-Rodriguez are joined by WildEarth Guardians, an environmental activist and protection organization of which Martinez is a member, to sue the state as a … Continue reading
In 2002, Monbiot spread some of his left wing holiday cheer in a piece titled “Christmas Famine” 24 December 2002 Within as little as 10 years, the world will be faced with a choice: arable farming either continues to feed … Continue reading
35 million years ago, Giant Sequoias grew in Colorado. This fossilized stump is almost 4 metres in diameter and was probably 90 metres tall. These trees are now only found in California. It kind of pisses me off that we … Continue reading
CO2 must have been extremely high in 1927.
http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/people/klaus.wolter/MEI/table.html The period from 1977-2000 was dominated by strong El Ninos. It also was a period of warming, surrounded by periods of flat or cooling, which purely coincidentally were ENSO negative. http://www.woodfortrees.org/plot/hadcrut3vgl/from:1952 Being the good peer-reviewed climate scientists that we … Continue reading
Peer review strikes again, as the west prepares for flooding from excess snowpack. AMERICAN METEOROLOGICAL SOCIETY JANUARY 2005 DECLINING MOUNTAIN SNOWPACK IN WESTERN NORTH AMERICA* BY PHILIP W. MOTE, ALAN F. HAMLET, MARTYN P. CLARK, AND DENNIS P. LETTENMAIE only … Continue reading
May 13, 2011 – five weeks away from the summer solstice. The Vikings named this place Greenland, because they were early global warming deniers who wanted to confuse people in the 21st century. There never was an MWP – as … Continue reading
OSLO (Reuters) – Trees in the Arctic region may grow 500 km (300 miles) further north by 2100 as climate change greens the barren tundra and causes sweeping change to wildlife, a leading expert said. A quickening melt of snow, … Continue reading