Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved! Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Sir Charles on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… Ed Darrell on Phil Jones Removing The 1940…
Daily Archives: May 14, 2011
The ice was too thick The ice was too thin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:1935_Labor_Day_hurricane_track.png The 1935 Labor Day hurricane made landfall in Florida with winds of 185 MPH. It was the only hurricane to hit the US with a barometric pressure lower than 900 mbar. It was one of only three category five … Continue reading
Obama halted drilling last year, but with an election looming he has suddenly become concerned about the cost of fuel. The US will seek to expand domestic oil production in an attempt to reduce dependence on imported oil and bring … Continue reading
Proper uninhabitable cold has been restored. No doubt she will come back, take a long hot shower to warm up, and then tell the press about the global warming devastation she saw there. Nuuk
http://igloo.atmos.uiuc.edu/ Where’s Waldo? There must be a missing ice cube somewhere in this picture.
Pink shows where GISS has no thermometer readings for April. They report precision within 0.01 degrees.
The April GISS 1200 km smoothing map mapped on to a sphere. I wonder what physical mechanism Hansen would use to explain the huge gradient across the North Pole?
http://www.woodfortrees.org/ Over the past decade, GISS has continued to show an increase in global temperatures, while HadCRUT has decreased. They have been diverging at a rate of about 1C per century, which is pretty dramatic considering that they report 0.01C … Continue reading
http://pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1988/1988_Hansen_etal.pdf The graph above plots the GISS trend since 1960, overlaid on Hansen’s 1988 predictions. The green circle is the GISS April anomaly of 0.55. “Scenario A assumes continued exponential trace gas growth, scenario B assumes a reduced linear linear … Continue reading
Apparently not much. Both believed that it would take mass casualties of Americans to achieve their personal political goals. Both believed that global warming is destroying the planet. http://www.treehugger.com/files/2011/05/climate-disasters-global-warming-real.php