Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 15, 2011
2001 188.8.131.52.2.4. Ice Storms Milder winter temperatures will decrease heavy snowstorms http://observatory.ph/resources/IPCC/TAR/wg2/569.htm#1524123 IPCC Draft 1995 shrinking snow cover in winter http://www.nytimes.com/ Does the IPCC ever get anything right? http://climate.rutgers.edu/
One of the big global warming lies for 2011 is that the heavy snow of recent years is due to unusual warmth. In fact, it is exactly the opposite. The animation below cycles between 2011 temperature anomalies, snowpack percentage of … Continue reading
http://www.epa.gov/climatechange/indicators/pdfs/ClimateIndicators_full.pdf ————————————————————————————– Facts are apparently not important to the EPA. 2008, 2010 and 2011 were actually three of the four snowiest winters on record in North America. 2010 was the snowiest winter on record. April, 2011 was the tenth snowiest … Continue reading
Cabinet ministers have agreed a far-reaching, legally binding “green deal” that will commit the UK to two decades of drastic cuts in carbon emissions. The package will require sweeping changes to domestic life, transport and business and will place Britain … Continue reading
http://pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1988/1988_Hansen_etal.pdf http://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata/GLB.Ts+dSST.txt Hansen’s GISS shows just how poor Hansen’s 1988 forecasts were. The GISS trend line since 1960 is overlaid in red on Hansen’s 1988 forecast graph (Fig.3.) The green dot is the GISS reading for April, 2010. Scenario C … Continue reading
Note the picture on the right. http://www.newsfirst5.com/news/climate-change-activists-to-rally-in-denver1/
First the good news : LOS ALAMITOS – A new high school advanced placement class that addresses global warming has prompted the school board to start requiring teachers to present opposing views in courses that include controversial topics. Los Alamitos … Continue reading