Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 16, 2011
There was a time when England was very perfectly green. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic … Continue reading
The official story when attempting to rewrite the history of the 1970s global cooling scare goes something like this: In 1945, after 30 years of rapid warming, humans suddenly started dumping huge amounts of aerosol pollution into the atmosphere. When … Continue reading
The IPCC has been telling us for years that climate models are accurate and thoroughly verified. Now Hansen says that they were never very good. From Chapter 8.1 IPCC AR4 There is considerable confidence that climate models provide credible quantitative … Continue reading
So a headline saying that “snowfalls are now just a thing of the past” is not a scientific prediction or statement. It is a newspaper headline, and should be treated as an invitation to read the entire story, which in … Continue reading
Cameron is depending on European leaders not being as spineless as he is. David Cameron has moved to resolve a Cabinet row over the UK’s climate change targets, with an agreement on emissions to be announced on Tuesday. This will … Continue reading
It has been 975 days since any hurricane made landfall in the US. The longest hurricane free period since before the Civil War. SEPTEMBER 1, 2005 : former Energy Dept. official Joseph Romm. “Katrina is the shape of things to … Continue reading
And blames his failure on evil human pollution. He also promises that sea level rise will start accelerating really, really, really soon. We conclude that most climate models mix heat too efficiently into the deep ocean and as a result … Continue reading
Why doesn’t anyone believe us any more? When we said hot and dry, obviously we meant cold and record snow. When we said lots of hurricanes, obviously we meant no hurricanes for three years. http://www.npr.org/
World leaders are meeting in Nuuk, Greenland in yet another desperate attempt to frighten the world about global warming. Like in Copenhagen and Cancun, mother nature is trying to send them a message. https://spreadsheets.google.com/ Atmospheric CO2 has rapidly increased over … Continue reading