Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 16, 2011
As forecast, the misinformation from the Hillary-Nuuk meeting is starting to spill out. http://www.washingtonpost.com/ There is rarely if ever any sea ice around Nuuk (red circle below) this time of year. Sea ice around Greenland is right at the 30 … Continue reading
Typo in the headline. I meant to say protect molest. Check out the comment section. Americans trying to take their country back. http://blog.tsa.gov/2011/05/texas-house-of-representatives-seeking.html
The projected decreases in rainfall may be as a result of warmer waters in the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans causing changes in wind patterns and the transport of moisture across South America. This could lead to major economic impacts in … Continue reading
Does he play the violin too?
Chris Huhne faces police investigation over allegations wife Vicky Pryce agreed to take speeding points. Essex police have assigned an officer to investigate the claims that would almost certainly result in the end of Mr Huhne’s ministerial career and a … Continue reading
Over Amazonia, projections are for large percentage decreases in rainfall and increases in air temperatures, with the changes becoming more pronounced after 2040. For temperature (Fig. 13 d-f) the projected warming in the tropical regions varies from 1-2 °C in … Continue reading
What would Joe Romm have blamed the weather on 400 years ago?
Over the last decade, winter temperatures in the US have been falling at a rate of 41 degrees per century. Our “top rated” scientists say that the heavy snow in recent winters is due to global warming. http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/research/cag3/na.html