Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 17, 2011
Arnie left the state bankrupt with 15% unemployment and a knocked up gubernatorial maid, but the good news is that he was as moral as Bill Clinton. Schwarzenegger Was Good on Climate Change! If there is one thing that President … Continue reading
Romm hysterically reports : The Gulf Coast region, still reeling from the oil-laden assault on its ecosystem and livelihoods, is now bracing for what’s being called one of the worst cases of flooding since the 1920s and “the nation’s slowest … Continue reading
What are we arguing about? The ice is already gone. After hearings, a massive iron-mining and associated infrastructure project is expected to get under way in remote northern Baffin Island, where railroads are aliens. This is a complicated project on … Continue reading
In its 2007 forecasts of sea-level rise, the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change famously excluded contributions from the Greenland and Antarctica ice sheets because the physics were too poorly understood and complex to model. As a result, the IPCC’s estimate … Continue reading
The UK may be cold, but it’s still a warm world, says Met Office chief By Steve Connor, Science Editor Tuesday, 21 December 2010 Professor Slingo, who is in charge of Britain’s biggest research team investigating climate change, insisted that … Continue reading
One of the unexplained mysteries of CO2 is the rash of foxes causally walking around on sidewalks in broad daylight in my neighborhood. I’ve seen four of them already today. We used to just see them occasionally at night, but … Continue reading
Global warming taking its toll on baseball : Once again, it was not a night for the boys of summer at Busch Stadium Monday night. The weather chill has been putting quite a chill on attendance at the ballpark. Fans … Continue reading
http://svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/ Our superstitious friends believe that reducing CO2 to 350 ppm will stop glaciers from retreating, despite the fact that there is not one shred of evidence to support that idea.
While lecturing us about the immorality of our modest lifestyles, global warming leaders were cranking out the CO2 and the semen. Arnold Schwarzenegger fathered love child with member of staff Arnold Schwarzenegger and his wife, Maria Shriver, separated after the … Continue reading