Our superstitious friends believe that reducing CO2 to 350 ppm will stop glaciers from retreating, despite the fact that there is not one shred of evidence to support that idea.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Don’t you follow WUWT? In AGW physics, the glacier started retreating in 1851 because CO2 emitted in the XX century has sent the warming signal back in time.
LOL, that’s the way I heard it too om…………….
I’m still waiting on someone that can tweak out the human signal from the natural one………
Maybe Gavin and Mann can find a new teleconnection path where CO2 warps spacetime and affects glaciers before recorded history. It is a mighty powerful molecule, the Chuck Norris of the chemical world.
next Star Trek movie will see an aging Spock team up with his younger self to revive William Shatner and destroy the CO2 menace.
I can see the gears grinding now in that lab at Penn State: “These four pine trees in the American northwest have been analyzed and have been determined to have unique predictive properties that show a coming tipping point whereby the glaciers in the Hymalayan Mountains and the snow pack on Kilimanjaro will be destroyed. We have modeled the data and showed that this will happen in 30 years +/- 100 years. We need money to study the problem further so we can predict floods in China in the 23rd century.”