Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 18, 2011
http://www.hprcc.unl.edu/products/maps/acis/wrcc/nw/YearTDeptWRCC-NW.png They just think they are cold – because they don’t understand peer review. Citizens of Montana are being misinformed on the single most important detail concerning the effects of our increasing levels of carbon dioxide on the Earth’s temperature. … Continue reading
Further evidence that Katherine Hayhoe’s claim is not credible : west Texas has seen a record-length dry period over the last five years http://news.stv.tv/
Our old friend Katherine Hayhoe is back at it : Heavy rains, deep snowfalls, monster floods and killing droughts are signs of a “new normal” of extreme U.S. weather events fueled by climate change, scientists and government planners said on … Continue reading
The surface may be covered with snow, and it may be very cold, but the ice underneath the snow is melting like crazy. http://earthjustice.org/blog/2011-may/melting-of-greenland-a-warning-for-the-planet
Their calculations look slightly more believable than Hansen’s. Forget about those predicting the world ending on December 21, 2012. There’s a group foreseeing an apocalypse sooner … much sooner actually. Family Radio Group is waiting for what they call Judgment Day and … Continue reading
The dumbest global warming story below claimed a 1000 year storm surge as proof of sea level rise and global warming. We already established that sea level isn’t rising there, but there is another problem. The world has over 200,000 … Continue reading
Last summer was the coldest on record in Los Angeles, and the pattern has not changed much. LOS ANGELES (AP) — Another winter-like storm is bearing down on California with up to 2 feet of snow expected in the southern … Continue reading
Soviet Pravda style journalism is now the norm. http://green.blogs.nytimes.com/ The picture shows the terminus of a glacier, where icebergs are breaking off. If the boat tried to “skim through the ice” it would end up like the Titanic. Members of … Continue reading
Canada may have set a new record for mindless global warming research! Scientists investigating reports made by the Inuvialuit of the northwest Arctic of a massive storm surge in 1999 have been shocked at the devastating impact on the ecosystem … Continue reading
Quebec has been losing Arctic ice at a shocking rate since March. Experts expect this disturbing trend to continue until at least September. Presidential science adviser John Holdren expects it to disappear entirely and remain that way forever. http://www.ijis.iarc.uaf.edu/seaice/extent/AMSRE_Sea_Ice_Extent.png The … Continue reading