Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,968 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 19, 2011
In December (on a tip from Scarlet Pumpernickel) I pointed out that the Maldives government doesn’t actually believe their sea level propaganda, rather they just use it to generate publicity and revenue. How do I know? – They are building … Continue reading
http://news.google.com/newspapers h/t to glacierman
http://www.drought.unl.edu/dm/DM_west.htm Southeastern Colorado is listed as being in an “extreme drought” today. Over the next week, they are forecast (by WRF) to get more than one fourth of their normal annual precipitation.
http://mapcenter.hamweather.com/records/7day/us.html When the air temperature is cold, the saturation vapour pressure of water decreases – making it easier to precipitate. That is why wet weather tends to occur when it is cold. California gets almost no precipitation during the summer, … Continue reading
Vostok ice core data http://blogs.edf.org/climate411/2007/06/29/human_cause-3/ Over the last sixty years, atmospheric CO2 has risen almost 50% higher than at any other time during the last 400,000 years. Temperatures at Vostok during that time have been flat to down. The implication … Continue reading
Hansen says that multi-metre sea level rise this century is “dead certain.” http://www.wunderground.com/
Finally, Obama delivers on a campaign promise.
The climate models and those who use them got everything exactly wrong, which is why they will claim victory. “Never let a good crisis go to waste” — Rahm Emanuel http://www.wrcc.dri.edu/snotelanom/basinswe.html
I’ve been running NCAR’s WRF weather model (using GFS boundary conditions) for the last few weeks, and comparing vs commercial forecasts. WRF has been doing considerably better than the standard Internet forecast sites. For example, I generated this eight day … Continue reading