Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: May 21, 2011
if carbon dioxide continues to increase at current rates. Coral reefs, harbouring a quarter of ocean species, are threatened. – James Hansen http://www.guardian.co.uk/ Earth to Jim … corals evolved with CO2 levels 10-20X higher than at present, and temperatures 10C … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments
The press hides their hatred of Christianity behind a thin veneer of imagined rationality. http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/05/21/doomsday/?hpt=C2 Interesting seeing how the press is having a field day making fun of the May 21 “end of the world as we know it” nonsense, … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 8 Comments
Disturbing Trend In The Arctic
http://www.ijis.iarc.uaf.edu/seaice/extent/AMSRE_Sea_Ice_Extent.png For at least the last ten years, Arctic ice has declined between March and September. The pattern is repeating itself this year. Unless we reduce CO2 to 350 ppm, this alarming pattern of summer ice loss is likely to … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments
Meltdown Next Week : Critical Mass Of Stupidity In London
It is hoped that discussions between David Cameron and Barack Obama during the American president’s trip to Britain next week will lead to more intelligence http://www.telegraph.co.uk/ Hopefully it will have minimal impact on Wembley next Saturday. Tickets4Football has a large … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 4 Comments
Consensus Is In : The World Did Not End Today
I did a search on Google news, and most of the writers agree that the Earth is still here. It also appears that Manhattan is still above water, in spite of predictions from another leading crackpot expert.
Posted in Uncategorized 28 Comments
Shock News : The Rio Grande Gorge Looks Just Like It Always Did!
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
Global Warming Deniers Debunked!
Impeccable logic. Assume your belief system to be true, and then use your assumption as the basis for proving that your assumption is correct. 1 “It’s the sun” The sun’s output has barely changed since 1970 and is irrelevant to … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 32 Comments
Global Warming Driving Humans Towards The North
According to the world’s “highest rated” climatologist, 2010 was the hottest year ever. Humans hate and can not survive warm weather, so they fled southern latitudes and migrated to the still tolerable northern latitudes. MIAMI (CBS4) – In a … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 10 Comments
End Of The World Update
Apparently the world didn’t end today. Religious fanatics had placed the end of the world in 2011, more than a decade after Obama’s science confidant Paul Ehrlich had originally predicted. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/
Posted in Uncategorized 16 Comments
Disappearing Glaciers On Iztaccihuatl
1891 vs now http://www.encore-editions.com/ http://3.bp.blogspot.com/ http://www.telegraph.co.uk/ The melting Mexican glacier global warming story has been wildly popular this year. It has all the makings of a first rate climate change story, because it has almost no truth to it. The … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments