Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 22, 2011
Over the past week, southerly winds have pulled the ice away from the Siberian Coast. Hopefully no Polar Bears were straddling the fracture at the time it broke off.
West Ham, Blackpool, and Birmingham disappeared from the Premiership this weekend. Wolves did manage to avoid extinction, despite being hunted down at home. This man also mysteriously disappeared, after it was discovered that Ray Wilkins was the real manager. Another … Continue reading
Experts say it will take months to find the fingerprint of global warming in the storms this spring. Let’s do it in about 10 seconds. http://www.hprcc.unl.edu/products/maps/acis/YearTDeptUS.png Temperatures were unusually cold in the north and west, and warm and humid in … Continue reading
The first person to bring the critically important neurosis of global warming to children. h/t to http://www.appinsys.com/GlobalWarming/ArcticCycles.htm
The point is, that we are being fed a continuous stream of disinformation from sources we are supposed to be able to trust. Is it malicious, or is it Hanlon’s Razor? Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately … Continue reading
He ran a climate model on a supercomputer. How can anyone argue with that? Warming Climate Signals Big Changes for Ski Areas, Says New Colorado Study December 15, 2008 Rocky Mountain ski areas face dramatic changes this century as the … Continue reading
Three weeks ago, the Obama administration made this dire warning : Report: Climate change worsens Western water woes By John Flesher (Associated Press) – April 28, 2011 Climate change is likely to diminish already scarce water supplies in the Western … Continue reading