Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 23, 2011
The ongoing and desperate effort to blame weather on global warming gets increasingly pathetic every day. The deadliest year for tornadoes in the U.S. was 1925, when 794 people were killed, according to the National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration. Yesterday’s … Continue reading
Literally. The middle school district track meet was rained delayed last Wednesday until today, and looking out the window it looks like a repeat for this afternoon.
A massive thunderstorm is headed their direction. http://www.accuweather.com/us/radar/sir/mo_/radar.asp?play=true
This stays at the top until Saturday. My thought is that there isn’t any question this year that the two top teams are playing. What do you think? Messi or Shrek? Barcelona is travelling two days early because of the … Continue reading
Obama shows off his Irish roots – with his eyes closed and a gag reflex. He personally faced down Osama, but lukewarm stout is a bit tough. http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/blog/2011/may/23/barack-obama-ireland-live
They said that when the Navy Seals reached the top floor, two women were in front of bin Laden, trying to protect him. One Seal shoved them away, fearing they might be wearing suicide bomb vests. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/ Right. They kept … Continue reading
Three years ago yesterday this monster missed the office where I was working by about three miles.
Five minutes of hell on Earth.
Normally Iceland is light almost 24×7 this time of year. The ash cloud from the volcanic eruption has turned the skies almost pitch black. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13505322
That may be true, but it has nothing to do with the flooding or tornadoes. Temperatures have been running far below normal. http://www.hprcc.unl.edu/products/maps/acis/MonthTDeptUS.png The fact that some people think that last year was hot, has no impact on the current … Continue reading