Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 24, 2011
There isn’t a rat’s ass worth of difference between climate alarmists and other doomsday cults any more. LIKE most people, I’m an instinctive optimist. In any case, I see no margin in pessimism. If you concluded the world was irredeemably … Continue reading
Furthermore, denial is not the same as being skeptical, either, and Washington and Cook argue it is quite the opposite. Hence, the term “skeptics” for these deniers can be described as Orwellian “doublespeak”“newspeak”. Denial is apparently caused by our lizard … Continue reading
U.S. SNOW COVER SHRINKING (YES, REALLY) In a sign of global warming, satellite maps show a sharp decline in late winter and early spring snow cover since the 1980s. Put another way, the snow cover is leaving earlier but is … Continue reading
throughout much of American history, we have made, I believe, better decisions than any other nation in the history of the world, because in our democracy, individuals were available to take part in a collective effort to find the best … Continue reading
Texas drought has farmers on the ropes West Texas farmers and ranchers struggle to survive the worst drought in the region since the Dust Bowl of the 1930s. May 22, 2011|By Julie Cart, Los Angeles Times The wind in West … Continue reading
WRF Water vapor forecast for this afternoon. There is a very tight gradient from central Texas to central Kansas which could lead to violent weather and tornadoes, like in Alabama a few weeks ago. Cold dry air from the west … Continue reading
Nuuk, Greenland has averaged -1C so far in May, which should place it among the ten coldest Mays on record – going back to 1881. Earlier this month, Hillary and the Arctic Council were making daily press releases from Nuuk … Continue reading
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110524/ap_on_re_us/us_apocalypse_saturday We conclude that most climate models mix heat too efficiently into the deep ocean and as a result underestimate the negative forcing by human-made aerosols. Aerosol climate forcing today is inferred to be -1.6 \pm 0.3 W/m2, implying substantial … Continue reading