Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 24, 2011
http://lwf.ncdc.noaa.gov/img/climate/research/tornado/tornadotrend.jpg 1974 was the record year for violent tornadoes year prior to 2011. It was also the peak year of the global cooling panic. http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,944914,00.html
Obama got elected by running against the Bush Doctrine, and now he claims it for his own. President Obama and British Prime Minister David Cameron kick off two days of diplomacy this morning by pledging to work against repressive regimes … Continue reading
http://dw.sfos.uaf.edu/sizonet/ice/barrow/ABCam.jpg Temperatures are forecast to hit the mid-30s this week, with almost 24 hours of sunlight.
100% or normal snowpack is enough to bring most rivers close to flood stage. We are seeing 200%-500% across much of the west. http://www.wrcc.dri.edu/snotelanom/basinswen.html Thank goodness Lake Powell has plenty of reserve storage capacity to absorb the inevitable floodwaters.
The wet, stormy, tornadic weather is associated with cold temperatures, not warm – as Joe Romm and other dishonest propagandists want people to believe. http://mapcenter.hamweather.com/records/7day/us.html
Chris Matthews says President Obama talking about his Irish “heritage” in Dublin today reminded him of “Kennedy back in ’63.” http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ President Barack Obama declared solidarity between the United States and economically struggling Ireland (both countries are bankrupt) with a symbolic … Continue reading
My colleague Damian Thompson appears to be under the impression that Obama is a great guy because he said nice things about the Queen. Look, I think the Queen’s great too, but did it really not occur to my distinguished … Continue reading
In my earlier article about tornado disinformation, I pointed out that the author cherry picked deadly tornadoes after 1950. Here is why. http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/severeweather/tornadoes.html#history If you include pre-1950 tornadoes, the claimed global warming link won’t fool even the densest true believers.
There have been about 15,000 Americans killed in car accidents so far this year. You are thirty times more likely to be killed by a car than by a tornado.