Freedom of information laws are being misused to harass scientists and should be re-examined by the government, according to the president of the Royal Society.
Nobel laureate Sir Paul Nurse told the Guardian that some climate scientists were being targeted by organised campaigns of requests for data and other research materials, aimed at intimidating them and slowing down research. He said the behaviour was turning freedom of information laws into a way to intimidate some scientists.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
- The 17% Consensus
- Is Stupidity The Main Driver Of Global Warming?
- Skiing On The Thing Of The Past
- The Day The Music Died
- Extreme Weather In 1936
- 1936 – The Hottest And Coldest Year In US History
- Two Reasons For NOAA To Be Concerned About Fake Climate Data
- West Antarctic Fraud
- Results Are In From Iowa
- Summer Of 1938
- Spectacular NOAA Temperature Fraud In Michigan
- Experts Announce That Reagan Can’t Win An Election
- Four Months Since Politico Predicted A Bush Win
- Be “FOR” Something. Not “AGAINST” Something
- February 1, 1911
Beale on Two Reasons For NOAA To Be Con… Allan on The Wrong Stuff Allan on The Wrong Stuff Oliver K. Manuel on The Mind Blowing Heat Of … daveburton on Confirmation Bias In Climate… daveburton on Confirmation Bias In Climate… Oliver K. Manuel on Super Climate Sunday Allan on The Wrong Stuff nutso fasst on The Wrong Stuff Oliver K. Manuel on The Wrong Stuff