Freedom of information laws are being misused to harass scientists and should be re-examined by the government, according to the president of the Royal Society.
Nobel laureate Sir Paul Nurse told the Guardian that some climate scientists were being targeted by organised campaigns of requests for data and other research materials, aimed at intimidating them and slowing down research. He said the behaviour was turning freedom of information laws into a way to intimidate some scientists.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- No Change In The Frequency Of Hot Days In France
- Are Our Leaders Finally Getting Serious About Stopping Imaginary Global Warming?
- Book Your Northwest Passage Cruise For Only $25,000
- Bill Gray : Biggest El Nino Since 1998
- July 1907 Heatwave Killed Dozens Of People And Horses In Philadelphia
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues At Highest Extent Since 2005
- Dr. Bill Gray Responds To Pope Francis
- White House Demonstrates That They Are Complete Morons – Once Again
- Hispanic Leaders Angry Don Trump Said Many Illegal Aliens Are Criminals
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent Approaching Highest Extent Since At Least 2004
- Polar Bears Granted A Reprieve
- All Lies, All The Time
- Increasing Is Decreasing
- July 1896 Heatwave Killed Birds
- Bill Gates Says The Cost Of Switching To Wind And Solar Would Be “Beyond Astronomical”
- Arctic To Be Ice-Free By July 1
- My St Francis Epiphany
- Today’s Climate Morons
- The Rhone Glacier Then And Now
- Glaciers Shrank Thousands Of Feet Before 1902
- There Are No Qualified Atmospheric Scientists In Texas
- US Climate Getting Less Extreme
- The Symptoms Of Global Warming And Global Cooling Are Identical
- Forest Fires Were Much More Common During The Little Ice Age
- Another Smoking Gun Of Incompetence By Climate Scientists