Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 26, 2011
Last night’s midnight sun. Five years from now
This is supposed to be the time of year when skiers and snowboarders are lured to baseball stadiums and golf courses, and seasonal Colorado resort employees are long gone. But with snow still falling well past its closing day in … Continue reading
(Queen wonders why this annoying person is standing next to her) But then again, he doesn’t respect the US national anthem either. He probably just wants people to sing hymns to Obama.
Butttt …. Jeff Masters said that heavy rain is caused by warm temperatures. Billings (Montana) had already received more than 3 inches of rain Tuesday, setting an all-time daily precipitation record for the city. http://www.stamfordadvocate.com http://www.hprcc.unl.edu/products/maps/acis/wrcc/nw/30dTDeptWRCC-NW.png
It has been 27,658 days since the most powerful hurricane to ever hit the US struck. CO2 was well below the safe level of 350 ppm at the time. It has been 6,849 days since a category five hurricane struck … Continue reading
Climatologists have long suspected that the ENSO might shut down as the climate warms, with the Pacific shifting into a permanent El Niño state. This would be bad news for us. Without the periodic upwelling of cold water associated with … Continue reading
Researchers Blame Climate Change For Rise In Allergies Washington (SmartAboutHealth) – A new study has highlighted the belief that climate change is leading to a rise in allergies around the world. Researchers from Quest Diagnostics conducted a study that focused … Continue reading
The deadliest tornadoes in decades. Severe flooding on the Mississippi River. Drought in Texas, and heavy rains in Tennessee. What’s up with the weather? Scientists say there are connections between many of the severe weather events of the past month … Continue reading