Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 27, 2011
There is simply too much heat in the system. Nights never cool down enough to allow the system to re-equilibrate at a lower energy state. Winnipeg on the other hand has much less energy in their climate system, which is … Continue reading
Auden Schendler claims to have a foolproof way to win arguments with skeptics. His ski area is open this weekend due to record snowpack, while he worries about global warming. here’s one way fool-proof way to approach the climate science conversation. … Continue reading
If anyone has a clean record on climate change in the potential GOP field, it’s former Alaska governor and 2008 vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin. While Palin set up a sub-Cabinet office to map out the state’s response to global … Continue reading
Scenario A- Barcelona scores more goals than Manchester United and wins. Scenario B- Manchester United scores more goals than Barcelona and wins. Scenario C- Something else happens. These are not predictions, but I promise I will take credit for having … Continue reading
http://translate.google.com/ Ole Heinrich from Greenland sent this over. Now we know what Hillary was talking about!
I am not fond of conspiracy theories, but if I were inclined to latch on to one it would be the way we raise industrial meat. We have been pumping children for three generations full of estrogen added milk and … Continue reading
I don’t think that he knows or cares anything about the US or running the US. His goal seems to be to keep attention focused continually on himself. Even while they played God Save The Queen at Buckingham Palace. He … Continue reading
When Carter was President, he declared the “Moral Equivalent of War” MEOW against OPEC, and started throwing massive resources into developing oil shale on the western slope. I was working for him on that project. Everyone working on it knew … Continue reading
Monica Hansen http://www.celebrity-pictures.ca/viewpicture/?id=161962