Actually, make that 100% ….
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
This is probably the only way that man-made global warming will kill anyone. Out of the desperation of the Church of Climatology to prove their point.
Back when that controversy first ‘blew up’, I noted how quickly our friends at Greenpeace exploited it: See “SplatterGate: When Greenpeace is given lemons, they make lemonade” http://www.freedompub.org/profiles/blogs/splattergate-when-greenpeace
In this case, the Greenpeace spokesperson once again deflects the narrative back to their propaganda about scheming skeptics, and you know this will soon be regurgitated by left-wing bloggers in viral form. Thus, the fundamental premise of the video is promoted after all – anybody with opposing viewpoints must be viewed with suspicion.
97% of scientists do too. So scientists are children.
1) 97% of schoolchildren believe in global warming;
2) 97% of scientists believe in global warming; so,
3) schoolchildren are scientists.
1) schoolchildren believe in global warming because of ideological indoctrination;
2) scientists also believe in global warming; so,
3) scientists are ideologically indoctrinated.
Is that right, DEEBEE?
Lech Walesa snubs Obama
97% of schoolchildren also believe in Santa Claus.