Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: May 29, 2011
Climate refugees are fleeing the heat of Hawaii and setting up plantations In Greenland. http://www.arcticomm.net/webcam/arcticomm_webcam.jpg
His willingness to stand up to commie nutjobs is a very solid endorsement of his intelligence and integrity. Texas Gov. Rick Perry, climate crank, considering presidential run Wind boosterism aside, Perry is pretty roundly loathed by enviros. http://www.grist.org/
If NASA were dismantled, who would carry out their critical functions of climate propaganda and making Muslim countries feel better about their failure to accomplish anything over the last 500 years? Harrison Schmitt, a former U.S. Senator from New Mexico … Continue reading
Messi played well yesterday, but all the adulation being poured on him isn’t deserved. It was an incredible team effort, and Messi lost the ball several times right in front of the goal. He didn’t play any better than anyone … Continue reading
There seems to be an army of global warming charlatans traversing K-12 schools and universities, spreading misinformation about sea level, temperatures, snowfall, floods, tornadoes, hurricanes and the Arctic and Antarctic. This is probably the biggest fraud to ever occur in … Continue reading
All of their shots on goal hit the back of the net. All one of them.
15 August, 2005 Research by Peter Stott of the Hadley centre for climate prediction, and Nikolaos Christidis of Oxford University, suggests there is a mounting risk of similar extreme events within decades. Stott said: “2003 was a foretaste. Heatwaves will … Continue reading
Philip Stott, emeritus professor of biogeography at the University of London, points out that in AD1200 Britain was so warm that the Normans made wine in the Welsh Marches. “Every generation has had an apocalyptic climate myth. The Noah’s flood … Continue reading